Time allowed: 2 hours
Maximum marks: 50
(a) Make an Outline for writing an essay on one of the following topics:
(b) Write the Essay based on the outline you have drawn.
Ad by Google
i) If winter comes, can spring be far behind.
ii) A living dog is better than a dead lion.
iii) Role of Zakat in society building.
iv) Socio-economic situation in Pakistan.
v) Ideological frontiers of Pakistan and its preservation.
vi) Eradication of corruption from society.
vii) Need of moral standards in International Relations.
viii) Role of Press in the Third World.
ix) Necessity is mother of invention.
x) On being a Pessimist.
xi) Values of literature and its influence on life.
Ad by Google
FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION – 2019 FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN BS-17 UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
TIME ALLOWED: THREE HOURS
MAXIMUM MARKS: 100
NOTE: (i) Make an outline and write a COMPREHENSIVE ESSAY (2500-3000 words) on any ONE of the given topics. Make sure you use different forms of discourses, e.g. exposition, argumentation, description, and narration. Credit will be given for organization, relevance, and clarity.
(ii) No Page/Space be left a blank between the answer. All the blank pages of Answer Book must be crossed.
1. Let there be more light in the corridors of worship places.
2. New war fronts lie in economic zones.
3. Urdu literature and the Progressive Movement.
4. Art for peace.
5. Truth is lived, not taught.
6. New waves of feminism and our culture.
7. Democracy and Illiteracy do not move together.
8. Sometimes we do not see what we see.
9. Expanding Information Technology; A curse or blessing.
10. Classrooms decide the future of the nation.