FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN BPS 17 UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, 1996 ESSAY
Time Allowed: 2 Hours
Maximum Marks: 50
Note: Write an Essay on any ONE of the following subjects.
1. The greatest of evils and the worst of crimes is poverty.
2. Man was born free and every where he is in chains.
3. Man gets what he strives for. (Al-Quran).
4 “I disapprove of what you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it”
5 The Press and the nation rise and fall together
6. Eternal’ vigilance is the price of liberty.
7 CTBT and its implications for Pakistan
8 Ravages of flood and their control in Pakistan.
9. Discuss the slogan: accountability first and elections later.
10 The current economic scenario in Pakistan
11. Is a small family necessarily a prosperous family? Discuss critically.
12. How can a man indulge in bribery, and nepotism, and injustice, and extortion, and deception, without batting an eyelid, if he believes in the Hereafter?
13. The present scenario in Afghanistan against the backdrop of the Soviet debacle
14. The scourge of sectarian militancy and ethnic violence in Pakistan.
15. The causes of female backwardness in Pakistan and an appraisal of the contribution that women can make to the national development efforts.